Sports training company based out of Park City is looking for a marketing intern for the Summer of 2015. Our brand is an evidence-based sports training system that has delivered improvements in speed, power and agility to over 1,000,000 athletes of all ages. If you are interested in being fully immersed into a very modern marketing environment and gaining valuable experience in web design, web development, graphic design, social media marketing, and much more, then this will be a great opportunity for you. Fun, fast paced atmosphere where you can learn invaluable tools for a future in marketing.
1. Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
2. Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & llustrator is preferred, but not required
3. Social Media Experience (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
4. Experience with CSS & HTML is a plus
5. A strong interest in marketing and social media
6. Impeccable writing, communication, and spelling
7. Shows initiative in constantly reassessing business needs and makes suggestions that meets those needs proactively
As a Marketing Intern you will be responsible for supporting the corporate marketing functions as they relate to new franchise sales, supporting training center’s marketing outreach efforts and developing national programs with local extensions to increase awareness, recognition and acceptance for Athletic Republic. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Develop and execute all communications related to updating Athletic Republic as a performance sports training franchise with franchise sales websites, sports-specific industry listings, trade shows and other online resource guides that will direct new franchise prospects to Athletic Republic.
2. Support and manage website analytics, SEO and pay-per-click advertising across multiple search engines to increase awareness and improve the listing of Athletic Republic in key search categories.
3. Contribute to the development of social media materials, postings and affiliations that will attract new franchise prospects and improve online search position / SEO.
4. Assemble and manage the monthly eNewsletters distributed via Constant Contact to the individual training center's databases.
5. Contribute to the collection of content and its incorporation into the new website platform and support its redevelopment.
6. Collect and analyze ROI data for key consumer marketing and franchise development initiatives.
7. Compile and register the copyrights for all new training, education and marketing materials.
8. Compile materials and contribute to the effort to revise the Brand Standards manual.
The Marketing Intern will be based in the Park City, Utah office and report to the Chief Marketing Officer. Start/end times are flexible but around June 1-August 15th
The Marketing Intern will preferably be either a post-grad or a college aged Sophomore, Junior or Senior majoring in marketing/communications or graphic design with a passion for sports participation / fitness and athlete development. The individual should possess strong interpersonal, communication and computer skills and the ability to work effectively within a diverse community including customers and employees. We are looking for someone who displays strong team building skills and a ‘roll up your sleeves’, ‘is there more I can do’ working style.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, EMAIL NGRADINGER@ATHLETICREPUBLIC.COM AND ATTACH A COVER LETTER AND RESUME AS WELL AS AN EXPLANATION ABOUT WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS POSITION.